Monday, February 16, 2015

Sharing Memories

Hello Cousins! This blog is for sharing our memories of Grandpa Garth and Grandma Mary. All of us are different ages and saw them in different places and settings. We all had different experiences with them from our unique perspectives and ages. Sharing those experiences can help us get to know them better, but also help us stay close.

 I would love to hear your stories! Sharing these stories will also create a history of their lives that can be found nowhere else.

 I'm sure we all agree that Grandpa and Grandma added so much to our lives and that their examples continue to influence us in positive ways. So let's share those experiences with each other and their influence will continue to uplift and inspire us.

 I sure love all of you and I'm grateful for the bonds we've had over all the years and continue to have. Love, Cousin Liz

2 comments:

  1. Liz! I love you! Thanks for setting up this Blog. I am so excited to read and write.
    I am not the talented writer of this family. That said, I would like to share a few memories that will hopefully trigger memories for others. Who can tell it better. Love you all! Mitchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz! What a wonderful way for all of us to share our experiences! Grandpa and Grandma are two people who touched so many lives. We all do have such different experiences. I am so excited to read about those experiences and look forward to having an outlet to keep in touch!

    Love,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete